The Array Networks CMX100 centralized management appliance for application delivery controllers and universal access controllers is designed to help customers centrally monitor and manage the configuration of up to 100 Array Networks appliances, thereby simplifying administration and reducing costs.
The CMX 100 is designed to help enterprises and cloud service providers administrators efficiently monitor and manage the configuration of multiple Array Networks products from a central point. The management appliance provides an easy way to specify administrative privileges to different types of administrators and simplifies and speeds-up configuration management of multiple local or geographically distributed appliances. The CMX 100 provides aggregated graphical views of Array Networks products, performance, application traffic and network links. Moreover, the intuitive web browser user interface adheres to Array Networks familiar look-and-feel and requires little or no training.
Centralized Management Highlights & Benefits
- Centralize management of APV 600 Series , APV 200 Series and SPX 800 Series appliances
- Simplifies and speeds-up maintenance and reduces administrative costs
- Concurrent monitoring and configuration management of up to 100 Array Networks appliances. Quickly replicate configuration template to multiple appliances.
- Fine or coarse grain management, manage appliances individually or by groups
- Real time monitoring, over 30 different types of Layers 2-7 system status and traffic graphs with simultaneous views of multiple graphs for each managed device
- Visibility to quickly identify and isolate performance problems in the application delivery network to minimize the impact on your business
- Centralized repository for active and earlier versions of device configuration files for quick provisioning of new appliances or rollback
- E-mail notification/alerts to help avoid downtime and facilitate rapid recovery from faults
- Green 1U form factor appliance for data center and service provider environments where space and power are at a premium
- Local or secure remote Web browser management interface, English, Chinese (simplified and traditional) and Japanese languages support