Fortinet delivers unparalleled protection, ease of use and performance from its Next Generation Network Security platforms to protect against sophisticated Cyber Threats. We are a leading global provider of network security appliances available in both hardware and virtualized form factors to fit unique requirements of Carriers, Data Centers, Enterprises and Distributed offices.
We combine the most advanced threat intelligence from FortiGuard Labs with our FortiOS Operating System and purpose-built FortiASIC processors to provide consistently top-rated security, deeper visibility, and superior performance.
- End-to-end security across the full attack cycle to close gaps in protection
- Independently validated 99%+ security effectiveness to increase protection
- NSS Labs “Recommended” NGFW and NGIPS
- Internal Segmentation Firewall deployment mode to protect the network from the Inside-Out
- Single pane of glass management for unmatched visibility and control
- Best-in-class Performance/Price to maximize investment value
- Integrated high port density for maximum flexibility
- Cloud-Readiness with Multi-tenant and fast integration with 3rd party ecosystems
The FortiGate 1000-5000 High-End series of Data-Center and Next Generation Firewalls deliver the high performance Network Security with ultra-low latency in a compact appliance and chassis platform.
Learn more on High-End Data-Center and Next Generation Firewalls
The FortiGate 100-900 Mid-Range series of Next Generation Firewalls delivers superior performance, high gigabit port density and consolidated security features for mid-sized businesses and enterprise branch locations.
Learn more on Mid-Range Next Generation Firewalls
The FortiGate 30-90 Entry-Level series are compact, all-in-one Network Security Appliances that deliver Fortinet’s Connected UTM solution for SMB and Distributed Enterprises.
Learn more on Entry-Level Connected UTM Appliances
FortiGate Virtual Appliance offers the same level of advanced threat prevention features like the physical appliances in private, hybrid and public cloud deployment.
Learn more on Virtual Appliances